- Sift Prima Plain Flour Plus and salt. Set aside flour mix.
- Whisk egg with water and pour into flour mix. Stir with a wooden spoon until lumpy bits are formed.
- Knead the dough until smooth. Cover with a damp cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Knead it once more and leave it to rest for 1 hour.
- Divide the dough into half. Pass the dough through a pasta maker a few times, till desired thickness, to form a dough sheet.
- Pass the dough sheet through the cutter. Gather and divide the noodles into desired portions.
- Noodles are ready to cook.
Tips: If using it on another day, wrap with paper towels and place in an airtight container. Store in freezer until ready to cook.