- Put the instant coffee powder in a cup, add hot/warm water and stir well. Set aside.
- Whisk together the butter with salt until smooth and light.
- Gradually add eggs and coffee while mixing at low speed until combined.
- Add in Prima Cookie Mix and mix until a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour the batter into a piping bag with your desired dip nozzle. Pipe the cookies onto a baking tray lined with greased baking paper.
- Bake at 160°C for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack before serving or storing.
Tips: plain or chocolate butter cookie can be made by removing or substituting instant coffee powder with cocoa powder