- Whisk together flour mixture ingredients until even and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites over high speed until foamy. Gradually add in sugar and cream of tartar, continue on high speed until it forms a thick meringue with medium to stiff peak.
- Fold in about ⅓ of the meringue into flour mixture until well-combined. Fold in the same direction and gradually fold in the remaining meringue until even.
- Preheat pan on low heat and spread with oil generously.
- Using a small scoop, pour in the batter and add some water on the sides of the pan. Cover and cook for around 8 minutes.
- Flip the pancake slowly. Cover and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from pan and ready to serve.
For Baked Soufflé
Using the same batter, pour into a ramekin and bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 18-20 minutes.