Prima Bread Flour
Prima Superfine Wholegrain Flour
Prima Cake Flour
Small Egg Yolks
Cinnamon Sugar Mix
1. Soak the mixed fruits for 5 minutes in cold water. Drain the water and dry it.
2. In a mixing bowl attached with a “J” hook, mix Ingredients A before adding in Ingredients B.
3. Mix and knead for 10 – 15 minutes until the dough is smooth. Rest the dough before dividing it into 2 portions. Rest again.
4. Roll out each dough lengthwise, spread melted butter and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar and mixed fruits. Roll up the dough and cut into a few pieces. Once sliced, place the dough (inner side facing upwards) onto trays lined with silicon paper or place the sliced dough into bread casings. Put a sliced cherry on each sliced piece. Do the same for the other dough.
6. Alternatively, place a few pieces of the dough onto a greased 7 or 8 inch tray and let it proof until the dough doubles in size.
7. Proof the bread until it is twice the size and egg wash the dough.
8. Bake at 180ºC for 15 minutes – 20 minutes.
9. Once baked, spread apricot jam.