|413g||Prima Prima Plain Flour Plus|
|130g||White Chocolate Coverture|
1. Whisk Ingredients A (butter, sugar, invert sugar) until light.
2. Add egg yolk gradually and mix well.
3. Add in the remaining Ingredients A and mix well. Set aside.
4. Whisk Ingredients B to form a soft peak meringue.
5. Add to the batter and mix well with a spatula.
6. Pour into a loaf tin.
7. Preheat oven at 160°C and bake for 35 mins.
8. Once baked, cool the cake before glazing.
1. Melt the white chocolate coverture and peanut oil. Add in toasted
peanuts and peanut butter.
2. Mix well and pour over the cake until set.
3. Decorate with dates and toasted peanut as desired.
This recipe is developed in collaboration with SHATEC.