|145g||Prima Top Flour|
|4 drops||Green Colouring|
|4 drops||Yellow Colouring|
|4g||Cream Of Tartar|
|90g||Gula Java Sugar|
1. Combine and heat Ingredients C to 60°C.
2. Sift Prima Top Flour and whisk together Ingredients A and C until
batter is smooth.
3. Whisk Ingredients B until a stiff peak and fold in mixture gently.
4. Spread onto a 40cm x 60cm tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Preheat oven to 175°C and bake for 20 mins.
6. Let it cool completely before assembling.
7. Spread filling onto the cake, roll it up and refrigerate.
1. Heat the ingredients for Filling (except butter and whipped cream) and
whisk until it forms a custard.
2. Remove from heat and add in butter. Whisk well and allow to cool down.
3. Whipped the cream until a medium stiff peak and fold in the custard mixture.
This recipe is developed in collaboration with SHATEC.