|Prima Top Flour
Coconut Custard Filling:
Strawberry Ganache Filling:
1. Whisk egg yolk and sugar till light, gradually pour in egg white and
whisk till fluffy.
2. Sift Prima Top Flour, corn flour and milk powder and fold into the egg
3. Fold in melted butter and vegetable oil.
4. Mix chocolate emulco into a third of the batter and spread into a
parchment lined baking tray.
5. Pour the remaining batter over and spread evenly.
6. Preheat the oven at 210˚C and bake for 15 mins.
7. Unmould the cake and divide into two.
8. Sandwich the filling and fold the cake into a U-shape.
1. For coconut custard, boil ingredients and cool.
2. For strawberry ganache, melt Valrhona Fraise, mix with puree and
trimoline, and cool.
This recipe is developed in collaboration with SHATEC.