|Prima Plain Flour
|Prima Superfine Wholegrain Flour
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Brush some softened butter onto the mould and dust some flour over it to coat evenly.
3. Sift Prima Plain and Superfine Wholegrain Flour together in a ceramic bowl. Heat up the flour mixture in the microwave for 2 minutes. Blend in salt and baking soda after the flour has cooled.
4. Whisk together eggs, sugar and vanilla essence for about 4-5 minutes or until the mixture is light and fluffy.
5. Gradually add in the flour mixture and gently fold the batter until well combined.
6. Deposit the batter until ¾ full. Bake at 180°C for about 15-20 minutes. Cool and serve.