|60g||Prima Top Flour|
|230g||Dark Chocolate Couverture 56%|
|5 to 10 drops||Green Colouring Gel|
|5 to 10 drops||Yellow Colouring Gel|
1. Line two 16cm x 16cm x 5cm square foil mould with parchment paper.
2. Mix Prima Top Flour, ground almond, sugar (A), and brown sugar in a bowl.
3. Whisk egg white in a mixer until foamy, then gradually add sugar (B) to make
a firm meringue.
4. Fold the mixture into the meringue.
5. Transfer 500g of batter into each mould, then bake at 180°C for 25 mins
until golden brown. Cool the sponge, then freeze it.
6. Half the almond sponge horizontally and spread a thin layer of raspberry jam.
7. Portion into 3cm x 3cm cubes then freeze for 10 mins.
8. Dip each cake into the ganache, creating a thin layer. Coat with coloured
9. Arrange the 9 cubes together to form a ketupat.
1. Boil sugar, whipping cream, and trimoline.
2. Pour the hot cream into chocolate and stir until well combined.
1. Combine desiccated coconut with colouring gel in a container with
lid, and shake until well combined. (100g for each colour)
This recipe is developed in collaboration with SHATEC.