|115g||Prima Doughnut Mix|
Ingredients for Pistachio Topping:
|150g||White Chocolate Couverture|
Ingredients for Chicken Floss Topping:
1. Using a dough hook, mix Prima Doughnut Mix and water on low speed
for 1 min. Increase to medium speed and mix for another 9 mins.
2. Cover the dough and let it rest for 30 mins at room temperature.
3. Roll the dough into a rectangle sheet on a floured surface.
4. Fold ⅓ of the rectangle towards the center then repeat on the other end.
5. Rest for 10 mins. Turn 90 degrees and repeat the step.
6. Roll the dough out to 10mm thick and cut desired size with a doughnut cutter.
7. Cover and let it rest for 1 hr at room temperature.
8. Heat oil to 180°C and deep fry doughnuts until golden brown.
A) Doughnut with Pistachio Topping
1. Melt white chocolate couverture and sunflower oil together in a microwave.
2. Mix well and add in pistachio paste and chopped pistachio.
3. Dip the top of the doughnut into the pistachio glaze.
B) Doughnut with Chicken Floss Topping
1. Add mayonnaise and condensed milk into a bowl and mix well.
2. Dip the top of doughnut into the glaze and top with chicken floss.
This recipe is developed in collaboration with SHATEC.