- Mix together Prima Artisan Bread Flour and all ingredients except salt, olive
oil and sliced olives, using low speed for 5 minutes.
- Change to medium speed and mix until 90% gluten development.
- Add in salt and mix on low speed until dissolved.
- Add in olive oil and mix on low speed for 4 minutes until well combined.
- Add in sliced olives and mix on low speed until well combined.
- Keep final dough temperature at 24 – 26°C.
- Bulk fermentation at ambient (28°C) for 30 minutes.
- Prepare a container [roughly 20cm(L) X 12cm(W) X 12cm(H)] and grease
with 10g of olive oil. Avoid using air-tight container.
- Punch and place the dough in the container and keep in chiller at 5°C for 12
- . Remove dough from chiller and placed at ambient (28°C) for 30 minutes,
divide dough into 6 equal pieces and shape into batard.
- . Final proof at ambient (28°C) for 50 minutes. Cover dough with plastic sheet
to prevent it from drying out.
- Preheat oven with pizza stone or baking pan. Baking options according to oven type:
A. Spray water on the surface of the dough and bake at 230°C (top heat)
and 200°C (bottom heat) in oven for 20 – 23 minutes.
B. Spray water on the surface of the dough and bake at 205°C in oven with
fan for 18 – 20 minutes.