|150g||Prima Prima Plain Flour Plus|
1. Whisk butter, icing sugar and vanilla essence until light and fluffy.
2. Add in egg yolk and gradually add in Prima Plain Flour Plus and ground
3. Mix well to form a cookie dough. Allow to rest in chiller for an hour.
4. Roll into a sheet 3mm thick.
5. Use oval shape cutter to cut the dough.
6. Apply egg wash on top of the cookies.
7. Preheat oven at 150°C and bake for 15 mins.
8. Allow the cookies to cool down before piping in the pineapple filling.
9. Apply another layer of egg wash on the cookies and bake for another 10 mins.
This recipe is developed in collaboration with SHATEC.