- Using a dough hook, mix Prima Doughnut Mix and water on low speed for 1 minute. Increase to medium speed for another 9 minutes. Cover the dough and let it rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Roll the dough into a rectangle sheet on a floured surface. Fold ⅓ of the rectangle towards the center then fold the other end towards the center, rest for 10 minutes. Turn 90 degrees and repeat the step.
- Roll the dough out to 10mm thick and cut with a floured doughnut cutter. Cover and let it rest for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Heat oil to 180°C and deep fry doughnuts until golden brown.
- Dust doughnut with icing sugar and serve.
Tips: For the remaining dough, roll them into doughnut balls.