|115g||Prima Top Flour|
|50g||Prima Superfine Wholegrain Flour|
|1 pc||Pandan Leaf|
|23g||Melted Unsalted Butter|
|2 pc||Sliced Small Bananas|
|As Enough||Softened Butter|
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Brush some softened butter onto the mould and dust some flour over it to coat evenly.
3. Sift all of the dry ingredients together. Set aside.
4. In a saucepan, cook the gula melaka and pandan leaf in water until gula melaka has fully melted. Sift the liquid and let it cool before using.
5. Mix together the egg, vanilla essence and gula melaka mixture until it is evenly combined.
6. Gradually add in the flour mixture and mix until well combined. Use a scrapper to occasionally scrape the sides and the bottom to ensure that a smooth batter is formed with no lumps.
7. Slowly add in the melted butter and gently fold the batter until fully combined.
8. Deposit about 20g of batter into each cup, or until it is ¾ full.
9. Bake for about 7 minutes or until partially baked. Remove from oven and place 2 slices of small bananas on top of each batter. Continue to bake for another 8 minutes till fully baked.
10. Cool and serve.