|155g||Prima Plain Flour|
|50g||Prima Superfine Wholegrain Flour|
|155g||Cubed Cold Unsalted Butter|
|400g||Prima Superior Bread Flour|
1. Pre-heat oven to 160°C and set to convection (fan) setting.
2. Sift together Prima Plain and Superfine Wholegrain Flour, salt and icing sugar in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
3. Add cold cubed butter into the flour mixture and use hands to blend them together until a crumbly texture is achieved.
4. Add in the eggs and pandan paste and knead the dough until a dough ball is formed. Chill the dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
5. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough into 0.5 cm thickness. Dust some flour onto the surface, dough and rolling pin to minimize sticking. Dust the cookie cutter and cut out your desired shape. Be sure to dust the cutter after each round of cutting. Repeat until all the dough is used up.
6. Bake at 160°C for 15 minutes. Set aside to let it cool.
1. In a saucepan, melt gula melaka and salt in water over low to medium heat.
2. Once all of the sugar has melted and starts to simmer, add in softened butter and ensure it melts fully.
3. Scoop the hot mixture onto cooled tarts, ensuring that it covers the crater. If the mixture starts to harden, reheat over low heat to melt.
4. Top off with gula melaka and coconut shavings. Ready to serve.