- Mix Prima Artisan Bread Flour and ingredients together. Ferment at 28°C for 2 hours. Keep final mixture temperature at 22 – 24°
- Chill at 5°C for 12 hours until poolish mixture doubles in volume.
- Thaw poolish mixture at ambient until temperature reaches 12°C. The mixture should have doubled in size with the middle portion sink in.
- Mix together Prima Artisan Bread Flour, poolish mixture and all ingredients except salt, using low speed for 6 minutes until 70% gluten development.
- Add in salt and mix until dissolved.
- Change to medium speed and mix until gluten fully develops. Keep final dough temperature at 22 – 24°C.
- Bulk ferment at ambient (28°C) for 30 minutes.
- Punch dough and ferment for another 30 minutes.
- Portion into 200g dough pieces, pre-shape and rest for 20 minutes.
- Final shape into baguette and proof at ambient (28°C) for 30 minutes.
- Score the dough as desired.
- Preheat oven with pizza stone or baking pan. Baking options according to oven type:
A. Spray water on the surface of the dough and bake at 230°C (top heat) and 210°C (bottom heat) in oven for 24 – 26 minutes.
B. Spray water on the surface of the dough and bake at 220°C in oven with fan for 22 – 24 minutes.