Vanilla Swiss Roll
- Mix Prima Sponge Cake Mix, eggs and water on maximum speed for 7-10 minutes until batter turn pale yellow, fluffy and thick. Set aside.
- Reduce to speed 1 and gradually add in vegetable oil. Gently fold with a spatula until the oil is evenly mixed into the batter.
- Pour batter evenly onto a 40cm x 30cm pan and bake at 190oC for about 10-12 minutes.
- Unmould the sheet cake and place a piece of plastic wrap over the sheet cake to prevent it from drying out.
- Whisk ingredients till medium peaks.
- Place the vanilla sheet cake on a large piece of parchment paper, preferably larger than the dimensions of the sheet cake.
- Spread a layer of whipped cream on the vanilla sheet cake.
- Line the strawberries wrapped along the length of the vanilla sheet cake nearer. Leave a 2cm distance between the end of the sheet cake and the strawberries.
- Roll up the vanilla sheet cake using the parchment paper.
- Vanilla & Strawberry Swiss Roll is ready to serve.
*Tips: Cake is done when skewer stick inserted in center comes out clean