1. Pre-heat oven to 160°C and set it to convection (fan) setting.
2. Sift together Prima Plain and Superfine Wholegrain Flour, salt and cocoa powder. Set aside.
3. Cream butter and icing sugar until soft and light.
4. Add in flour mixture and mix evenly.
5. Add in egg yolk and mix until a dough ball is formed. Chill dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
6. Divide dough into 10g dough balls, rounding them by hand. Use a small measuring spoon or your thumb to press down the middle of the dough to form a small indent.
7. Bake at 160°C for about 15 minutes. Set aside to cool once baked.
1. Heat up whipping cream in a saucepan until it simmers.
2. Pour heated whipping cream onto the white chocolate compound. Let it sit for 1 minute before stirring to melt the chocolate fully.
3. Add in 1 drop of green food colouring and your desired amount of mint flavouring. Stir until well combined and let it cool. Transfer into a piping bag when the ganache has slightly thickened.
4. Once the cookies have cooled, pipe the mint chocolate ganache into the cookie indent.
5. In a small ceramic bowl, microwave the dark chocolate compound for about 20 seconds and stir it with a spoon to melt it. Transfer the melted chocolate into a piping bag and cut a small slit at the tip. Pipe thin streaks of chocolate onto the cookies to decorate.