|120g||Prima Top Flour|
|45g||Prima Superfine Wholegrain Flour|
|5g||Chicken Seasoning Powder|
|1/2 no||Chopped Onion|
|3 cloves||Chopped Garlic|
|200g||Minced Chicken Meat|
|4 tbsp||Curry Powder|
|2g||Chicken Seasoning Powder|
|4 pcs||Curry Leaves|
|As Enough||Cooking Oil|
|As Enough||Sliced Spring Onion|
|As Enough||Cubed Red Pepper|
|As Enough||Fried Shallots|
1. In a heated saucepan with some cooking oil, stir fry garlic and onion at medium heat until fragrant.
2. Add in curry powder and stir fry to release the curry flavour.
3. Add in minced chicken meat and stir fry until cooked.
4. Add in salt, sugar and seasoning powder. Stir fry until evenly combined and add in about 100g water for a better texture. Set aside to cool.
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Sift together all of the dry ingredients and set aside.
3. Whisk together eggs, coconut milk, water and cooking oil until combined.
4. Gradually add in the flour mixture and mix until smooth batter is formed with no lumps. Sieve the batter to achieve a smoother consistency.
5. Deposit 15g of batter into a silicon mould or until it almost touches the brim. Place some of the cooked toppings on top of batter.
6. Bake at 180°C for about 15 minutes. Top with fried shallots, sliced spring onion and red pepper once slightly cooled and serve.