– Preheat the oven to 160oC.Line a 12” x 12” baking pan with parchment paper.
Honey Mascarpone Cream
- Whisk mascarpone cheese on medium speed until fluffy. Gradually add whipping cream and whisk until it reachesmediumpeak
- Add in honey and whisk until combined.
- Mix and sift Prima Top Flour Prima Superfine Wholegrain Flour and salt. Set aside.
- Dissolve the honey citron tea and yuzu concentrate into water. Set aside.
- Whisk egg yolk and sugar together until it turns pale yellow.
- Gradually add yuzu syrup mixture while alternating with flour mixture and oil. Mix until well combined.
- In a mixing bowl beat the egg whites on medium-high speed until foamy. Add in cream of tartar and increase the speed to high. Gradually add caster sugar and whisk until it reaches stiff peak and glossy.
- Add one-third of Mix A into the egg white mixture and fold gently to combine. Repeat with the remaining two-thirds of Mix A. Do not over-fold otherwise the batter will become lumpy.
- Pour batter onto the prepared baking pan and bake for 15 – 17 minutes.
- Once baked let it rest in the baking pan for 10 minutes. Remove cake from baking pan together with parchment paper.
- Slowly roll the cake away from you and wrap it using the parchment paper. Let it cool completely before creaming.
- Unroll the cake and spread a thin layer. Roll up and refrigerate.
- Served chilled.